The Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center specializes in detecting and diagnosing liver disease in its earliest stages, providing treatment for both common and rare liver diseases, and delivering compassionate care to patients with end stage liver disease.
We also collaborate closely with Stanford University Medical Center and UC San Francisco Medical Center to help appropriate patients get a liver transplant if it is medically necessary.
Liver Diseases/Conditions We Treat:
- Viral hepatitis A
- Viral hepatitis B
- Viral hepatitis C
- Viral hepatitis E
- Alcoholic Liver Disease
- Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Primary Biliary Cholangitis
- Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Wilson Disease
- Alpha-1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer)