The Tuberculosis (TB) Clinic provides expert evaluation and treatment of active TB disease, and preventive therapy for latent TB infection for the residents of Santa Clara County.
The Refugee Clinic provides comprehensive health assessment and medical treatment for newly arriving Refugees, Asylees, Humanitarian Parolees, Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) holders, and Victims of Human Trafficking.
The NEW Valley Health Center Lundy will have the following services:
- Pharmacy – full service including immunizations
- Travel and Immunization Clinic
- Laboratory – (Open to all Santa Clara Valley Healthcare (SCVH) patients)
- X-rays / Diagnostic Imaging Services (Open to all SCVH patients. No CT, mammogram, or ultrasound services)
- Financial Counseling for Health Coverage (For TB & Refugee Health Clinic patients only)
976 Lenzen Avenue, Room 1500 & Basement
San Jose, CA 95126
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday - Sunday, Holidays