Tuberculosis (TB) clinic
The Tuberculosis (TB) Clinic provides expert evaluation and treatment of active TB disease & preventive therapy for latent TB infection for the residents of Santa Clara County.
The TB Clinic is a referral-based clinic, we accept referrals from: Santa Clara Valley Healthcare, all community clinics, MD offices and Public Health Department.
- The TB Clinic does not provide walk-in TB skin tests for school or work clearances. Please contact TB control & prevention for list of community clinics.
- To be referred to the TB clinic, please contact your primary care provider, or Public Health Department TB Control & prevention program at: 408-792-1381.
- The TB Clinic is part of Valley Health Plan network that accepts insurances including: Medi-Cal, Medicare, and private insurances with prior authorization.
- For uninsured patients, financial counseling services are available at https://health.sccgov.org/financial-help-healthcare
FULL LIST OF SERVICES
- Evaluation and treatment of active Tuberculosis (TB)
- Treatment of latent TB infection
- Direct Observed Therapy (DOT) and Direct Observed Preventative Therapy (DOPT)
- Intramuscular and Intravenous Medications for TB treatment
- Central line care / dressings
- Phlebotomy for clinic patients only
- Chest X-ray for clinic patients only
- Point of care testing
- Electrocardiogram (ECG or EKG)
- Sputum Induction
- Nurse Advice
- Health Education
- Financial Counseling
- Medical Records